NHAHA's (Pittsburgh Vipers, Pittsburgh Viper Stars, and Esmark Stars) fourth fundraiser for this Hockey Season will be a Pepperoni Roll Fundraiser with Fazio's Italian Foods in Arnold, PA. This Fundraiser will help our NHAHA families raise money to pay their hockey tuition or get reimbursed for other NHAHA approved hockey expenses. $1.25 from every Pepperoni Roll you sell, will go directly into the seller's NHAHA account.
Please email your completed Fazio's Pepperoni Roll order form to David Cagnacci at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30, 2021. We are also requiring each family to pay for their order up front when they place the order. Each family should also place a copy of their completed Fazio's Pepperoni Roll order form with 1 check made out to "NHAHA" into the NHAHA Pittsburgh Vipers fundraiser mailbox at the Pittsburgh Ice Arena by Saturday January 30, 2021.
NHAHA offers a variety of Fundraising Opportunities to help our players subsidize the costs of playing hockey!
From volunteering at Aramark (PNC Park) and Highmark Stadium to hoagie & pie fundraisers and calendar raffle ticket sales to fun family events there is an opportunity for everyone.
For more information, visit the FUNDRAISING page on this website.
As a reminder to all our customers, we have the following protocols in place to help limit the spread of COVID-19 while at Pittsburgh Ice Arena:
1. Per Pennsylvania mandate, masks are required for all people not on the playing surfaces. Coaches must wear a mask while on the bench.
2. We ask players not to bring guests or spectators. For players under the age of 18, we ask only 1 parent per family to attend. No non-playing siblings are permitted at the facility.
3. Parents watching their child's game must practice social distancing at all times at the facility.
4. Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your game time, and exit the premises within 15 minutes of completing your game.
5. All players should bring a water bottle with their name CLEARLY written on it. Do NOT share water bottles.
6. If you, or anyone in your family, have shown symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend your scheduled game.
Pittsburgh Ice Arena will continue to monitor the situation, and update customers of any changes. We will also continue to follow the strict disinfecting guidelines set forth by the CDC, but we also need the help of all customers to do their part to maintain a safe environment.