As a reminder to all our customers, we have the following protocols in place to help limit the spread of COVID-19 while at Pittsburgh Ice Arena:
1. Per Pennsylvania mandate, masks are required for all people not on the playing surfaces. Coaches must wear a mask while on the bench.
2. We ask players not to bring guests or spectators. For players under the age of 18, we ask only 1 parent per family to attend. No non-playing siblings are permitted at the facility.
3. Parents watching their child's game must practice social distancing at all times at the facility.
4. Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your game time, and exit the premises within 15 minutes of completing your game.
5. All players should bring a water bottle with their name CLEARLY written on it. Do NOT share water bottles.
6. If you, or anyone in your family, have shown symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend your scheduled game.
Pittsburgh Ice Arena will continue to monitor the situation, and update customers of any changes. We will also continue to follow the strict disinfecting guidelines set forth by the CDC, but we also need the help of all customers to do their part to maintain a safe environment.
All those interested in coaching (head or assistant) for the Pittsburgh Vipers 2020-2021 season must complete the form below.
Any questions? Please contact Vipers Head of Coaches Ryan Rose.
Vipers Head of Coaches
NHAHA offers a variety of Fundraising Opportunities to help our players subsidize the costs of playing hockey!
From volunteering at Aramark (PNC Park) and Highmark Stadium to hoagie & pie fundraisers and calendar raffle ticket sales to fun family events there is an opportunity for everyone.
For more information, visit the FUNDRAISING page on this website.
Would you like to earn $$ towards your player's 2020-2021 season fees? Become a NHAHA volunteer for Aramark at PNC Park Pirates games and other events!
For more information on the program or to register for the REQUIRED new "hire" training please contact Aramark Volunteer Coordinator, Christine George at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
Christine will contact you ASAP with details about the training and program.
NEW HIRE TRAINING DATES: TBD
Please note... you must be available to be on-time and stay for the entire training! Also, please review all of the Aramark volunteer policies and requirements (found on the Fundraising page of this website) prior to signing up!)
Spots fill up quickly and registrations are first-come-first-serve!